Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Another exciting announcement!!!!

So this has been REALLY difficult to keep to myself - but Phew! 1st June - I can now tell you! LOL! I have been asked to be a Design Team Member for Paper Secrets!! Woohoo! Yeh!
This was one of the very first sites I found when I started scrapping at the beginning of last year - and have loved it ever since! They have great challenges and awesome prizes - you early should go check it out! (http://papersecrets.friendhood.net/)

So it is time for my FIRST challenge post on the site. Here it is - Inspired By a quote.
I loved this quote when I saw it! Perfect for the theme, color combo, title/journalling - whatever inspires you. It comes from the photo card boutique blog and is free!!!
So I used the quote for my journalling along with the color combo. I also used a FANTASTIC sketch from Kristy Lee over at Scrapbook Steals - this week's MidWeekMojo sketch Turquoise #5
Of course I just HAD to rotate the sketch! :-) Here is my example:
I used Pink Paislee's 'Prairie Hill' collection (available at the Paper Secrets store)
Hope to see you over on the Paper Secrets site or even the Scrapbook Steals site! Why not combine your layout into 2 challenges??!!! You may win BOTH prizes!

Happy scrapping
Kerys :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How absolutely wonderful and your page is gorgeous! Can't wait to continue to be inspired by you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are joining us at PS! I love your work and also working with you! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Kerys, this is fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete