Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Grand Diva's birthday celebration - challenge #1

One of my online scrappy friends is having a month long Birthday celebration of challenges! This week it is to use this sketch:
Along with at least 75% of product from one or more of her favorite manufacturers - Echo Park, Basic Grey or My Minds Eye.
I chose to use the MME 'Miss Caroline - Dilly Dally' collection.
Please check out GrandDiva's Creative Corner and join in the fun!
See you over there :-)

I am also entering this layout into a challenge over on Frosted Designs - to use punches (I used the scalloped border punch and the butterfly punch), and also the Unique Crafters challenge blog whose challenge was to use buttons.

9 comments:

  1. Kerys your layout is so cute and nice job using the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are so adorable! Love your page! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous layout! I just love the photos and that banner is awesome! So glad you could join us this week @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout Kerys! I just LOVE IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely adorable! I love how you made the banner with buttons! Too cute! The colors are perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Unique Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this awesome page Kerys!!! You did a great job with the SS sketch and I LOVE that butterfly punch...I need to get one of those!! :) And I am always a sucker for a scallop punch! :) Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh....brads on a banner..!! Too awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great great layout...i just love the pics of course but all the elements are just perfect...great use of buttons..Thanks for joining us at unique crafters challenge this month. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout I love all the button and brads! Thanks for sharing over at Unique Crafters.

    ReplyDelete