Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Sports/Games

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sports/Games'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this super fun image from Crissy Armstrong's 'Life's a Beach' clear stamp set.
I love this snorkeling penguin!!

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out. I added a little glossy accents to the arm bands for a little dimension on the image.
The background was made using Whimsy Stamps 'Polka Dot Fun' clear stamp set. I used watermark ink on the stamp and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then used blue distress ink over the top to highlight the dots, giving that water feel.
I used Whimsy Stamps 'Stitched Circle' dies (retired) to create the white frame.
The sentiment was stamped using the Whimsy Stamps 'Bold Statements' clear stamp set, and then cut out into a banner.
The rest of the papers are from my stash.


 

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!


Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment