Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Trick or Treaters

I just LOVE these penguins from Crissy Armstrong! I love them dressed up in costumes for Halloween. This rubber stamp is from Whimsy Stamps July's release and is called 'Penguin Trick or Treaters'.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
The papers I used are from the Whimsy Stamps Haunted Halloween Pack 2 Digital collection, printed onto cardstock. I used the 'stitched border trio die set' for the wavy edges to the paper.
The sentiment is a SNEAK PEEK from a new set coming in a couple of days! I stamped this in watermark ink and then heat embossed it in fine white embossing powder.
I used a freebie 'spooky tree' digi from Tiddly Inks along with a 'spooky fence' punch from Martha Stewart.


 

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment