Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Winter Adventure Tags

This is an older Whimsy Stamps set, but another cutie! This is Penguins Winter Adventure by the awesome owner Denise Lynn.

My daughter needed tags for all of her friends Christmas presents - and of they all had to be similar but in each of their favorite colors!!!
I stamped the penguins onto white cardstock using black tuxedo memento ink.
I then colored each one using my zig brush color markers (according to my daughters instructions!!) and fussy cut them out.
I used the stitched tag dies and the hand stitched nested rectangle dies to cut out the shaker tags.
I used the full tag for the bottom layer.
I used a fun foam sheet to cut the full tag (with a rectangle out of the middle) for the 'filler' layer.
I cut out a full tag from actetate for the next layer.
The final layer was cut out of white cardstock with the rectangle middle cut out.
All of these were glued together with Tombow Multi liquid glue - the sequins being added in between the 2nd and 3rd layers. These of course had to match the colors too! 
I hand cut the banner name tags, popped the images up on from dots and added some matching baker's twine to finish them off.
Super cute and easy to make!


 

Don't forget the December deals too! These are far too good to pass up.


Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment