Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Whimsy Stamps February Digital Release

Its a new month and a new digital stamp release at the Whimsy Stamps store!

I used this super cute digital image from the new release - Crissy Armstrong's 'Penguin Prima Ballerina'


 I felt she needed to be moving so I made her into a slider card. And because i am right handed I had to had the slider pull out from the right hand side of the card! I downloaded the image into my silhouette studio package and 'flipped' her so that she was facing the other way. I then printed her out, colored her up with my prismacolor pencils and used my scan'n'cut to cut her out.
I wanted to create a dance studio scene so I used some mirror card woodgrain papers.



I mixed 2 of the digital sentiments to fit on my slider card - You make my feet Happy and Remember to Dance. Again, I put these into my silhouette studio program, deleted parts of the sentiments and then put the words back together.
I stapled some ribbon the the end of the slider to make it easier to pull out, and
 added some hand drawn musical notes to finish off the background.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment