Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Whimsy Stamps April Release - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of April's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I love anything coffee related, and this new stamp set 'Espresso-ly Great' is no exception. A selection of great images and sentiments for every card.


I colored the coffee cups using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. I decided I wanted them to 'pop' on the card so wanted to keep the background quite neutral.

I used the coffee beans stamp from the set, using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed them using clear embossing powder. I love the tone-on-tone look you get with this technique.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of dotted vellum, using Stazon white ink.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!


You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting



Espress-ly Great online display.jpeg VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear) Clear Embossing Powder    

No comments:

Post a Comment