Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - The Great Outdoors

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'The Great Outdoors'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps new release  - 'In the Doghouse'.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and used the new Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows die set to cut out the white frame.
I used the same set to cut out the green and blue patterned papers.

The tab over the image is cut using the same Card Builder Windows die set. I stamped the 'xoxo' from Whimsy Stamps Unconditional Love stamp set.

A few 'Summer Breeze' enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps and a white card base finishes the card off.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment